Sizes and prices: 250ml - £11.40
Postage: this item costs £3.90 to send when shipped on its own
Product description: Nettex Poultry's Vit Boost Tonic is a complementary supplement formulated specifically for chickens that supplies essential vitamins to support health, growth and vitality all year round through the drinking water.
- Developed to help support the general health of your flock, particularly in times of stress such as moulting, peak laying times, heat stress, mite infestation, illness or when introducing new birds to the flock.
- Contains seaweed for egg quality, and yolk colour.
- Contains Biotin to help maintain healthy skin and feathers, and supports feather regrowth following moulting.
Directions: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Do not use undiluted.
- Maintenance: Add Poultry Vit Boost Tonic to the birds’ water at a rate of 5ml to 4.5ltrs of water for 5 days once a month.
- During periods of stress: Feed at a rate of 5ml to 1ltr of drinking water for 5 days once a month.
- Make up fresh solution daily.
Clare’s comment: This product is part of my routine in the autumn and winter time – I start to use it when the birds go into a moult as the Biotin is especially helpful with feather regrowth. I also use it at times of stress, or when we are introducing new birds as the B vitamins seem to soothe them.
Ingredients: Propan 1,2-diol; Monoammonium phosphate, seaweed extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 1.4%; Crude Ash 0.3%; Crude Fibre <0.1%; Crude Oils & Fats <0.1%. Contains: Vitamins A, B, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K. Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Zinc.